Watch it Security Services have satisfied NSAI that:
- Its owners/directors/senior personnel are competent in their area of responsibility and are of good repute.
- It has appropriate insurance cover.
- It meets all its statutory obligations.
- It is financially sound.
- Records and documents are held in a secure place.
- Its premises are adequate for the company business.
- It adheres to recognised standards where appropriate such as IS999 2004 for Guarding Services.
- It operates in an ethical way, particularly in relation to advertising and selling practices.
- Staff are properly trained and supervised.
- Prospective employees are thoroughly vetted.
- Adequate manning is available for 24-hour service as required by IS199 2004.
- Wages and salaries are not less than the national negotiated levels or any statutory minimum level for a particular grade.
- Static guards on public view are suitably uniformed.
- Manned security staff meet specific requirements in relation to age and physical ability.
Watch it Security Services Training instructors are fully qualified and certified by the Security Industry of Ireland. Specialist training is also provided to all our employees and they receive refresher training regularly to ensure we have the best trained and most skilled security officers at our disposal.
All training complies with Health & Safety, The Irish Security Institute and I.S.999:2004 guidlines for static guards.
All security personnel employed by Watch it Security Services undergo thorough screening and vetting procedures and must produce full Garda clearance before they are employed by us.